Here is a list of some of my public talks:
• Better Parenting – Enjoying Adolescence & Adolescents
• Young Offenders with ASD & Mental Health Needs
• Recessing from the Recession – Strategies for Satisfaction
• Living with Ourselves in the context of Ability, Disability, Different Ability and Non-ability
• Mental Health: A key to Living, Dignity and Social Inclusion
• Working with Adults who have experienced Child Sexual Abuse
• Nurture Parents, Nurture Children
• Society, Young People and Identity
• You Can’t Make Me, So Stop Trying – Supporting A Good Life for Teenagers (and their parents).
• Children and Exams - Who really is being Examined?
• Adolescents – Understanding difficulty for them and with them
• Relationships – Attachment, Detachment & Mental HealthChildren and Exams - Who really is being Examined?
• West Belfast Suicide - see attached document below
• Teenagers X-boxed, X-rated but Wii still need to Kinect 360 with them
Attached document Belfast suicide talksAttached document Inst of Guidance Councillors keynote by Dr Patrick Ryan